Tuesday, October 19, 2010

J'aime aussi

I know that Lanvin isn't the only one who loves H&M. Like many others, I also love Lanvin loving H&M. Because for the past month or so, since the announcement, I've been highly anticipating and counting down the days until nov. 20. That's the day that Lanvin for H&M hits all major H&M locations!


Look at it! It looks so good already. And today, I came across a single photo that pretty much made my day. The preview to the collection isn't out until nov. 2, however, this picture is floating around, and it definitely is believed that it is a sneak peek at the campaign for Lanvin.


Look, it's Natasha Poly (far right). And for those who have seen the Natasha Poly commentary on the collection on the H&M website, her hair and makeup match the one in the video! And in the picture above, look how it matches the model in the far left? Excited? Beyond words. 

Can we say ultra chic? Such versatile pieces. 

You best believe I'm going to be camping out in front of my H&M. Can't wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment