Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Fresh Start

After many years of blogging and giving up on it, I think it's time for me to start fresh. What will this one be about? What a good question. Well, the other blogs I've used before, it's mostly just my ramblings about whatever. This one shall have a purpose :) It won't just be ramblings (but do realize I LOVE talking, so rambling...kinda part of the deal) but photos of what I'm doing... think more arts and fashion.

On another note, my current obsession:

How can you not love harem pants? I seriously need to either invest or make my own.
They are ultra comfy and ultra sleek. Since I am a non-believer of structured pants (and by that I mean non-jegging jeans) an alternative to leggings is desperately needed.

Four more weeks til I'm done school.

Just saying


No comments:

Post a Comment