Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rise and Shine

It's 6am, and I'm up doing work. I seriously need to work on time management. Nonetheless, I'm up doing my homework. Oh the last bits before I never have to touch high school work again.

I seriously so badly want a newer camera. I need one so that I can take snapshots.

Poloroid camera! That's right! They got new and improved!
Getting one for my summer would be ultra fun. I can have a collection of poloroids in my new room posted everywhere?

I love that it's only $90 too! And here I thought Poloroids were extinct. Makes me a little happier that they're still around, unlike the Dodo Bird.
It's either get something like this, or really save up and invest in a fancier camera. I mean, I would really like to explore the photographic arts. It's just so beautiful to be able to capture the finest moments in life.
Hmm.. lots to think about.

On the other hand, Luminato starts in two weeks! I still need to grab tickets for Prima Donna. It's a contemporary opera that is having its world premiere at Luminato! It incorporates both opera and fashion. Oh I'm so excited for it! I'm going to take my daddy with me to see it for Father's Day.


The sun is finally rising.
Let's go. A new day begins


No comments:

Post a Comment