Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Feeling of Hectic

I don't know why, but when I have nothing planned out, I feel so restless. Don't get me wrong, I love a day of R&R, but if it was an unintentional one (as in I had nothing planned for the day) I feel like I'm wasting my day, and it becomes a really unproductive day.

For some reason, I love packed schedules - shuffling from one place to another, there's some kind of a rush. I don't know what it is. The feeling of not wanting to be late, the hurrying and trying to walk fast but still calm. It's weird, I can't explain it.

Sitting at home on my laptop right now, all my clothes are staring at me. My whole room is staring at me. It's begging to get a reno, if not, at least a makeover of some sort.

I'm going to make breakfast instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment